Refer FOUR friends and unlock millions of rands in royalties.
We invite you to be a Book Referrer, get cash for doing something that comes naturally to all of us, recommending products or services to people you know, and those you just got acquainted with. At Grow Big we have developed a world class system, that will reward you for referring.
To get started, take 3 easy steps…
1. Register on-line right now, it’s FREE, use the link of the person who referred you.
2. To ACTIVATE your distributorship, buy an e-book or physical book from Grow Big Publishing . When payment is received, your status will be activated and you will be sent a unique code that allows you to download the book to your smartphone or tablet. In the case of physical book, your book will be sent to you by DSV couriers or by an Area Distributor who is your Team Leader.
3. Refer 4 or more friends, colleagues or relatives using a referral link you received when you registered. They also go through step 1 to 3, it is as simple as that.
You earn R100.00 for everyone referred by you. So when you refer FOUR, you will UNLOCK more money and would have recovered your intial money paid when buying the book.
Earn even more, when your friends and their fiends refer!
You start, as Book Referrer.
We encourage you to refer 4 people who buy the book in Week 1, you will earn R400, then you unlock to be Royalty Earner.
You earn a Royalty of R15.00 for every book referred by your friends and their friends.
You earn up to 9 generations down. For example :-
You will get paid EVERY MONDAY as long as there is a minimum of R200.00 in your royalty earnings.
All you have to do is to refer 4 or more and teach them to do the same!
If you are really slow, you can replace “Weeks” by “Months”
All stated earnings are for illustration purposes only and depend on you and your team.
All the statistics and earnings above is available for you to see, when you log on your member area on our website.
Costs of processing payments to international clients will be paid for by the recipients
What happens when you refer more than 4, the 5th member onwards becomes a spillover.
Spillovers are placed randomly by a computer program to the next available spot in your network.
Spillovers will help your business to grow very fast.
For example, if you sign the 5th person, they will be placed on the next available spot on the 2nd level.
You will earn a R100.00 plus a royalty of R15.00, the person who receives the spillover will earn their royalty too,
only if he/she is a qualified Royalty Earner.
NB. Spillovers are a nice feature in the program, however we still need someone who wants to benefit from them to do a bare minimum of personally referring 4, that eill then unlock Royalties and earnings from spillovers up to 9 levels down.
The secret is :-
1. Choose 4 or more go-getters, people who want to succeed in life.
2. Teach and coach them to unlock too, by referring 4 members!
3. Keep add adding more people to effect Spillover!
When everyone in your team follows the above 3 steps, you will earn serious money very quickly. There is no limit to what you can earn, as it is illustrated on this website.
No one looses in our distribution program as each member gets a valuable book, a book that is sure to change your circumstances!
Some basic rules to note :-
1.Your membership expires after one year, pay R200.00 to renew your membership.
2.All income due is available for a member to see by logging on this website using username and password.
3.Royalty income accrues and is payable to you the following Monday once it reaches a minimum of R200.00.
4.There is NO LIMIT to how many people you can refer to buy our book and there’s no ceiling to how much you can earn.
5. All payments and incentives are paid to ACTIVE members only.
GET STARTED HERE
*Results vary, depending on individual and team effort.
All I can say is, “Where has this book been, while our people have been at the mercy of ponzie scheme- amabhanoyi?” We need such practical teachings of how one can create wealth without gambling with their hard earned money.This book has been an eye opener and I mostly appreciate the fact that while I am gaining knowledge, I can chat to others about it and as they grow their knowledge I earn. A job well done to Wandi! – Nonhlanhla Gcabashe, Durban.